CLIMATE CHANGE and THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
We can reduce the effect of Climate Change by reducing buying of stuff from “Half Way Around The World”.
People are buying bigger & bigger cars & SUVs built in France, Germany, Japan, Asia… The parts are made in China. Products are then transported by massive container ships half the way around the world. WHY?
- TODAY: Gas from across the World is used to generate Electricity… WHY?
- Ships burn millions of tonnes of oil… But the planet is now running out of natural resources. Search “Worldometer – realtime world statistics”
- SUVs are bigger causing more and more congestion and it’s getting worse…
- Councils are wasting more and more energy and money…
- TOMORROW: we need to start buying locally and working locally, driving less.
- 1.Waste can be re-used as somebodies raw materials, re-cycled or up-cycled…
- 2.WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE LOCAL BUSINESSES AND TO USE CASH…
- 3.WE NEED TO GENERATE NEW JOBS FOR OUR CHILDREN…
Lets Start To Reduce The Effects of Climate Change TODAY
Please Open The PDF Article Below
We Need “Alternative Thinking”… SO, When are we going to start ??????
We now have a duty to reduce the damage we are doing to our planet Earth. Not for us but for our children’s children… For Further Information Please Contact Us.