We Can Help You Implement Continuous Improvement Projects
We help people reduce costs – Improve Process, Productivity, Profits and Cash Flow.
- We Reduce Non-Value Waste.
- We Reduce Rejects, Scrap and Costs.
- We Improve Process, Productivity, Profits.
- IE; Deals with “CHANGE” optimisation of complex processes or systems: Development – Improvement – Implementation – Process Control – Standardisation…
- IE; Deals with Factory Layouts – Process Methods – Product Build Time – Product Quality – Tooling Issues – Machine Down Time – Scrap and Rejects – Materials Organisation – Manning Levels – Written Procedures – Energy Management – Analysis and Synthetics of Production Data..
6 Sigma: Opportunity_to_Change.
- Define- The Root Cause, Benefits to the customer, Benefits to the company.
- Measure- Aspects of the current process and collect relevant data.
- Analyse- The data to verify root causes.
- Improve- The process based on data collected.
- Control- The process. Create Standard Operating Procedures.
Seven Wastes: Reduction_of_Non-Value.
- Transportation- Excessive movement of “anything”.
- Inventory- Over Stocked “Stuff” on a shelf collecting dust.
- Motion- Movement of the body. Reaching, Bending, Walking.
- Waiting- People Idle not producing. Waiting for parts or people.
- Over Production- Making too many or too much, parts not required.
- Over Processing- Too many operations in the process. End-to-End.
- Defects- Re-Works, Repairs due to a build, drawing, machining error.
- Resources- People. The 8th Waste… People Idle.
- SORT. What is needed, Remove what is not needed.
- SET. Organise What is Needed.
- SHINE. Tidy Area and Keep Clean.
- STANDARDISE. Organise Process, Reduce Variation.
- SUSTAIN. Maintain with Process Controls.
- SAFETY. A Place for Everything – Everything in it’s Place
- SELL. Everything today has value to someone.
Kanban: Organisation_of_Materials:- Create ORDER from DISORDER.
- Optimise Stock Levels
- Management of Stock Levels
- Organise & Optimise Pick-Zones
- Controls that Improve Cash Flow
- Reduction of Non-Value
- Reduction of Changeovers
- Reduction of Machine Set Up Time
- Increased Production and Productivity
T.P.M: Total_Planned_Maintenance:- Prevention not Repair.
- To Improve Machine Up-time
- To Keep Machines Hitting Targets
- To Increase Production and Productivity
- To Increase Sales from Global Business Growth
K.P.I’s: Key_Performance_Indicators:->> Visual Management.
- Production Target / Achieved
- Quality Yield Numbers
- Downtime Pareto
- Rejects Pareto
We Can Help You:
We’ve generated for our clients between £50k and £2.0M per project…
For over 30 years we’ve designed and implemented “Continuous Improvement” Projects.
Atherton Management Services Ltd: We help people in business improve their business.
Please Contact Us, tell us your issues – tell us how you would like to improve your business.
For More Information – Please call us… UK – 07970 333 466